When I was 12, I wanted to be a lizard trainer, a romance novelist, and Rob Lowe’s girlfriend (who didn’t?).
But I guess with the last name Weiner, (yep, like the hot dog), I was destined to become a confidence expert.
I’ve spent my career in the field of self-esteem education where I work as a social entrepreneur, speaker, educator, and best-selling author.
I feel fortunate to have spent over 20 years doing work that I love.
Here are a few of my favorite career highlights so far:
- Speaking to a crowd of 250,000 girls at the Washington Monument in DC.
- Teaching personal branding and entrepreneurship at USC.
- Serving as Dove’s Global Self-Esteem Ambassador for nearly a decade.
- Having my work covered by Oprah, Washington Post, GMA, Seventeen and CNN.
- Writing A Very Hungry Girl and Life Doesn’t Begin 5 Pounds from Now.
- Giving confidence workshops around the globe from London to Los Angeles.